Thursday, March 21, 2013

Non-productive life

Yeah I pretty much have one. My last 2 years of Highschool pretty much drained me of wanting to do anything. Now that I'm out of school, it's hard for me to acturally do stuff since I never really finish anything and that brings me down ALOT.

But the thing is I DO want to do something productive, mostly get back into drawing. The thing is I don't have the FEELINGS to draw... I'm guessing I need those back though I don't know how to get them back. It just feels like there's nothing I want to do in this world. Maybe I should just think that if I do do something, that it's isn't for this world. Like that whatever I'm doing, I won't let the world have it's way with me. Perhaps thinking that way would make me do something eventually.

Also, I just downloaded Paint Tool Sai today. I have NOOOOOOO CLUE AT ALLLL how to work it. lol I've been using GIMP till I saw a link to a download of it. I really hope I don't just have the trail version, cause then why learn about how to work it if it's not gonna be there for a long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment