Friday, April 12, 2013

What is Fun?

I need to start having fun more. Though sometimes I don't really know how. I'm starting to get a little grasp on what fun is. Like, when I usually think "have more fun" it usually translates as "do things that are fun for you" and I think and can't think of anything I particularly think is fun to do.

The truth for me though is kinda that even some things I don't like doing, or are boring, can be fun at times. Mostly when doing them with other people.

I think it might have to do, not with what is fun, but with what you like and doing things with them. This could also not be it, though. I'm just thinking out loud.

For me, what I like to do is share things with people. But like yeah, what makes things fun would be do things or whatever and sharing them with others that would like the things or ideas I do/think up. I can't always make my ideas a reality, but I can still have fun with what I think up (coughtimingguardiancough)

No comments:

Post a Comment