Why? Why is it that when I think about love, and other people being involved, that the fantasy HAS to go the direction of me being pressured into something I don't want to do, and in the end end up hurting alot of people, including myself in it? It just hurts to think of things that way, and it's just so hard to think of a happy ending/happy outcomes where everything's ok and I don't have to go through some tragic end cause of my fear of people being complete ego/control maniacs and have to fuck with me cause what I want isn't what they want or accept!
And like, I'm the kind of person where in really severe fear, I'm a really sore loser. Like I imagine if I got raped, I wouldn't care the consequences, I'd be looking for revenge, for a way for them to be a fricker loser to compensate for what they did to me. Not alert ANY authorities of what happen cause I KNOW how the system works (or NOT) with rape cases, so it'd be a waste of time. But seriously, this is stuff I don't want to have happen to me or think about! And just to clear stuff up, the thing I was thinking about wasn't rape that triggered this post.
I just really don't like thinking of such things and they put me in a REALLY poor mood, but it seems so hard to think of better situations sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment